For each room we are designing, please provide the following images:
- Overall room photograph taken from each corner of the space (4 photos total)
- Photo of each wall face-on (try to capture part of the floor, ceiling and adjacent walls)
- Close-up photo of any lighting, tile, flooring or furniture you would like to keep in the room.
E-Design Measuring Guide
For each room we are designing, please provide the following measurements:
- Sketch the approximate shape of the room. Don’t worry, this doesn’t need to be perfect, just a rough sketch.
- Measure the overall length and width of the room.
- Then, measure the distance between each wall, door and window opening. Make sure to note the size of any architectural features (such as fireplace surrounds/mantle/hearth, soffits, chair rail, crown molding, sconces/existing lighting, etc.).
- Measure the overall ceiling height. If you have crown molding, please also measure the height from the floor to the bottom of the crown molding.
-At windows, please note the height from the floor to the bottom of the window, and from the top of the window to the ceiling (________” to ceiling, ________” to sill)
- After reviewing your photos, we may need to ask for a few specific additional measurements but will not bother you with that yet.
- Please provide dimensions (width, depth, height, arm height) of any items you would like to keep and incorporate into the design of your room.